So it's been a while since I've made a Cadance since it seemed every time I made a new one the pattern for her head just wasn't turning out the way I wanted, so I reworked the pattern to a point that I think it will turn out much better and I've learned from my previous mistakes.~ I think she looks more show accurate with this new head as well.
Also~~~~ I finally got to test out my "dying" technique with her wings. Basically I took a brush, dipped it in water, ran it along the tip of a permanent marker and used the watered down ink to paint the tips of her wings purple. I have attempted to wash the ink out with water and saw no signs of fading or of the marker spreading anywhere. I have not tried with soap though.
For sale with her husband here: [link]